Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ Campground Resort in Asheboro North Carolina
RANGER SMITH’S CAMPING POLICIES:
- Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ Campground Resort in Asheboro is a family oriented campground. We do our best to bring you the best camping experience possible while in the park. We expect that our guests treat everyone with respect and courtesy. Please consider others while you have a family-fun time.
- The Asheboro Resort is brand new and growing. We appreciate you joining us in the beginning stages of this exceptional campground. As we expand and improve, there may be times construction equipment is heard. Please be safe and observe all signs indicating Zoned-Off construction areas.
- All visitors must check in at Ranger Station before entering park. All vehicles must display parking pass at all times.
- Entrance onto campground property constitutes permission to Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ to photograph visitors while on the premises, and to use any resulting pictures for any lawful purpose without payment to visitor.
- Our ability to operate any/all amenities and/or activities is contingent on weather, park occupancy, maintenance needs, and other factors. We do not guarantee all amenities will operate 100% of the time. Hours of operation may vary.
- Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ at Asheboro is not responsible for any loss of valuables, accidents, or injuries.
- The speed limit for our park is 5 ½ MPH.
- Alcoholic beverages restricted to campsites only. Driving of any kind while drinking alcohol is strictly forbidden.
- Campfires permitted in grills or fire rings only.
- All children (under age 16 years) are expected to be at their campsites under adult supervision during quiet hours. Children under the age ten (10) years must be accompanied at all times by an adult. Parents are responsible for the actions and safety of their children.
- Be Safe! Observe all signs for Zoned-off construction areas.
- Fireworks of any kind are NOT permitted.
- Motorbikes, ATV’s, Mini-bikes are not allowed for guests. Authorized personnel only.
- No smoking in any of the buildings.
- No lifeguard on duty!
- Children 14 yrs and younger must be accompanied by an adult 16yrs or older.
- No one is allowed to swim alone.
- Infants and toddlers in diapers must wear Swim Diapers. These can be purchased at the camp store.
- No running. No diving. No flips into the pool.
- No piggy-back where one person is on the shoulders of another.
- No glass in the pool area. Drinks must be in plastic or metal containers and only consumed on the pool deck (not while in the pool).
- While using the waterslide, you must go down the slide FEET FIRST.
- No climbing on the Waterfall rock formation.
For the complete list of State and Federal Pool rules, please read all the signs at the entrance to the pool.
Golf Cart Usage:
- The speed limit for our park is 5 ½ MPH.
- Personal electric Golf Carts are welcome. Guests must have Proof of Insurance with liability coverage.
- Purchasing an Annual Pass is required and expires December 31 of each year. Only DMV licensed drivers 16 years and older are allowed to operate Golf Carts. No children lap driving allowed.
- Golf Carts and bikes equipped with headlights and taillights may be used after dark.
- Driving of any kind while drinking alcohol is strictly forbidden.
- Drive Safely! Observe all signs for Zoned-off construction areas.
- Dogs are welcomed (no more than 2 per campsite unless prior permission is granted). Be courteous in keeping your Furry Friend under your supervision, quiet and leashed at all times.
- Be sure to Scoop the Poop!
- Any demonstration of aggressive behavior by your pet will result in being asked to leave.
- Animals (unless Service animals) are not allowed in any buildings or pool area.
- Proof of vaccinations must be available upon request.
- Dogs are allowed ONLY in the Pet-Friendly Cabins #1 and #8. Dogs left alone in the cabins must be in a kennel.
- A maximum of 8 people can occupy the Yogi Bear cabins and a maximum of 4 people can occupy the BooBoo Cabins.
- Absolutely NO SMOKING OR VAPING or anything of this nature is allowed inside the cabins. A $250 fine will be charged to your credit card if this is discovered.
- These cabins are BRAND new. You break something, you will be charged to replace or repair it.
- Quiet hours are from 10:30 PM to 8 AM.
- Please travel along marked trails and roadways. Do not cut-through neighbor’s campsites.
- All trash must be placed in the dumpster. It cannot be left outside or overflowing. Notify staff personnel if the dumpster is full.
- All fishing is Catch & Release. A NC Fishing license is not required.
- Parking on campsite is limited to one camping unit and two (2) vehicles per site.
- Camping courtesy in effect 24 hours a day. Please no loud music, profanity, or abusive language.