There are many places to stay in Asheboro NC, and while its common to start your search with Asheboro hotels – think outside the box for your next trip! The cabins in Asheboro NC Jellystone Park™ are well-appointed, comfortable and offer most of the same conveniences – including cable TV and free WiFi – of a hotel room. However, when you stay in a cabin, you’ll get so much more than a place to sleep!
Six Reasons to Stay in a Cabin instead of a Hotel Room
- Hallway lights or starry nights? Step outside your hotel room and you’re greeted by a narrow hallway filled with florescent lights and signs. Step outside your cabin and you’re under a star-filled night sky. We’ll take option #2!
- Noisy neighbors be gone. Ever had a hotel room next to someone watching TV at 2am? The walls are thin and can ruin your chance of getting a good night’s rest. But when you’re in a cabin, there’s no one on the other side of the wall to disturb your evening.
- Room to move. Hotel rooms can be cramped – especially when the whole family is in tow – but a cabin gives everyone room to spread out. Our Yogi Bear™ cabins have a separate bedroom with a queen bed and loft with two twin mattresses. There’s a living room area with a futon and a screened-in porch. Need some quiet time? Sit outside at the picnic table or around the fire pit.
- Cook it up. Eating out gets expensive quick. You could nuke a frozen dinner in the hotel room microwave, but in our Yogi Bear™ cabins you can cook a real meal with a stovetop and oven. There’s a microwave and coffee maker too.
- Things to do. The most activity you’ll find at a typical Asheboro hotel is swimming or watching TV, but at a Jellystone Park Asheboro cabin there’s many things to do! We have not just a pool, but a water complex with a giant waterfall, waterskide, deep end and beach entry (walk right into the pool.) Built in 2019 – it’s state-of-the-art and lots of fun. The pool is usually open from spring through September. This just scratches the surface for what we have to offer. Jumping pillow, fishing ponds, hiking and biking trails, “hey” rides, playfield, giant Chess, Gaga Ball and so much more! You can see our full list of campground activities on our website.
- Fido wants to come too. Not all hotels will allow dogs, but we have two cabins where your furry friend can join the trip. And there’s plenty of space for him to run around the park grounds. (Note: there is an extra cleaning fee for pets.)
We also have Boo Boo™ Cabins which are set up differently and a little smaller than our Yogi Bear™ ones. Boo Boo Cabins have a full-sized bed and a bedroom with bunk beds. There is a stovetop (no oven), an uncovered porch and a common area with table and chairs.
A few tips about your Asheboro cabin at Jellystone Park
- Cabins include full bathrooms with a shower. Our Boo Boo™ Cabins also have a bathtub/shower.
- There is a 2-night minimum
- All cabins are smoke and vape free
- All cabins have heat and AC
- Bedding is provided but bring your own towels and toiletries
- Pets are allowed in pet-friendly cabins only (C1 and C8). There is a $25/night upcharge.
- Cabin check-in between 2pm and 8pm. Check out is 11am.
Skip the Standard Hotel Room and Book a Cabin Instead!
Ready to try an Asheboro cabin at Jellystone Park? You can book online or call 336-964-0813. If you have questions or need help selecting the right cabin, our reservation staff is happy to assist! We are a family-owned and operated campground and pride ourselves on great customer service. We’re here to ensure you a wonderful time at Jellystone Park and look forward to seeing you!